Here are some tips that might help you:
- Make sure your keyboard's Caps Lock is ""OFF"".
- Your username and password ARE case-sensitive.
- Make sure you didn't use spaces, JR, SR, III, IV, hyphens, apostrophes or the @ symbol when typing in your last name. If you have a hyphenated last name (e.g., Smith-Jones), you must type in both last names without the hyphen in all lowercase (i.e., smithjones).
- Try closing your internet browser and restarting it.
- If restarting your browser does not work, try restarting your computer.
- If restarting your computer does not work, contact the Online Course Support.