- Copy the Zoom link you want to give to your class by highlighting the link and going to Edit → Copy. You can also highlight and press Command/Control and C.
- Go to the Canvas course that you want to place the Zoom link in.
- Go to “Settings” in your course menu.
- Go to “Apps.”
- Select the “Redirect Tool.”
- Click on “+ Add App.”
- Give your link a name (e.g. Class Zoom Link), paste in the URL of your Zoom meeting, and check only the first two boxes under it (“Force open in new tab” and “Show in Course Navigation”). Then hit “Add App.”
- You may need to refresh your browser to see the newly created Zoom link in your course menu.
- You can move the Zoom link around in the menu bar in “Navigation.” Remember to hit “Save” if you make any changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.